A Collaborative EVE Online Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Death of a Legend: Rest In Peace Mr. Farenheit

Buddy you're a boy. Make a big noise playin' in the belts... Gonna be "a big man some day". You got 'roids on yo' face. You're a big disgrace. Jet-canning your shit all over the place, singin': "We will, we we will rock you! We will, we we will rock you!"

And so...

Freddy flies warily down the belt, with his shield booster to go! Ain't no sound but the sound of the rats, machine guns ready to go!

Are you ready?! Are you ready for this!? Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?

Out of the turrets the bullets rip - to the sound of the beat!

Another rat bites the dust. Another rat bites the dust. And another one gone, and another one gone. Another rat bites the dust! Hey! Freddy's gonna get you too, another rat bites the dust!

Hurricane! Hurricane! Hurricane!

You wanted to fly your - Hurricane! Hurricane! Hurricane!
You wanted to fly your Hurr-i-cane!You wanted to fly your 'Cane!

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide... no escape from reality...

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see...

I'm just a poor boy. (That's me --> Chigurh Friendo) I need no sympathy, because I'm easy come; easy go, Little high; little low.

Any way the wind blows... doesn't really matter... to me... to me.

Mamaaaaaaa, I just killed a man!

Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead! Mamaaaaa, life had just begun, but but now I've gone and thrown it all away!...

[ 2012.06.14 17:43:28 ] (notify) For participating in the podding of freddy mercury1 your security status has been adjusted by -3.4758.

Mamaaaaa oooh... I didn't mean to make you cry, If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on, carry on... as if nothing really matters.

But wait!

I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies, like a tiger defying the laws of gravity! I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva! I'm gonna go! Go! Go! There's no stopping me! I'm burning through the skies! Two hundred degrees, that's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit! I'm traveling at the speed of light! I wanna make a supersonic man of you!

Don't stop me now! I'm having such a good time! I'm having a ball! Don't stop me now!

If you wanna have a good time, just give me a call!

Don't stop me now, cause I'm having a good time! Don't stop me now! Yes I'm having a good time! I don't want to stop at all!

But wait!

I've paid my dues, time after time... I've done my sentence, and I've committed many crimes... And bad mistakes, I've made a few. I've had my share of sand kicked in my face, but I've come through!

And I mean to go on! And on! And on! And on!

Because, we are the champions, my friend! And we'll keep on fighting till the end!

We are the champions! We are the champions! No time for losers 'cause we are the champions, of the world!



Chigurh


PS. - Can anybody find meeeeeeeeeeeeee somebody to love!?

No comments:

Post a Comment